How To Quickly And Easily Learn Theology According To The Mind Of St. Thomas Aquinas… Anywhere In The World...
How To Quickly And Easily Learn Theology According To The Mind Of St. Thomas Aquinas… Anywhere In The World
The Introduction To Theology Program Is Here
We Are Living In An Age of Mass Apostasy
We are now living in one of the greatest crises in the history of the Church . Just like the Arian crisis in the 4th century, the Protestant crisis of the 16th century, today Catholics are facing a new challenge that is unlike anything we have ever seen before.
Not convinced? Here’s proof...
According to the Center for Applied Research Into The Apostolate, since the year 2000...
- A whopping 14 Million Catholics have left the faith
- Infant baptism has dropped by 28%
- Adult baptism has dropped by 31%
- Sacramental Catholic marriages have dropped by 41%
- For every person that joins the Church, 4 MORE LEAVE
There is no doubt about it.
Catholic theology has fallen on hard times today…
There is a tremendous of doctrinal confusion and lack of clarity in Catholic schools, parishes and seminaries.
The heresy of modernism is everywhere.
Decades of infatuation with rubbish philosophies, emotion-based ideologies, and a flat-out rejection of the Catholic intellectual tradition has left many Catholics feeling confused and betrayed.
The truth is that most Catholics today have been ripped off.
The Catholic faith, as traditionally understood, has not been properly handed down to them.
That is why we made this...
This program is an introductory level course in Catholic theology according to the mind of St. Thomas Aquinas.
What many Catholics don't know is that St. Thomas is the MOST WIDELY RECOMMENDED theologian in the history of the Church.
Centuries of papal praise of St Thomas tells us that St. Thomas' method is the right way to do theology and should serve as the standard for all Catholic philosophers and theologians.
That is why we follow his thought here.
The Easiest And Most Practical Way To Learn
True Catholic Theology Is Right Here...
An Introduction To Catholic Theology
How To Think About Divine Revelation According To The Mind Of St. Thomas Aquinas
Faithful To The Teaching Of The Church - Aimed At Teaching Beginners
What The Church Really Believes About Divine Revelation...
Click Here To Order This Course On DVD Now
Click Here To Order This Course On DIGITAL Now
Purpose: The purpose of this course is to teach beginners the true theology of the Catholic Church in an INTERESTING and EASY TO UNDERSTAND way.
Easy to follow and easy to use! Have a favorite learning style? No problem! This course comes in video, audio and written formats so that anyone can learn in their most preferred way.
Imagine, in just a few hours with this program you’ll be conversant and ready to intelligently discuss things like...
- What Theology Is : The Nature Of Theological Study
- How Do We Know About God?
- The Different Kinds Of Revelation And Why It Matters
- Why Theology Gives Us True Knowledge
- Why Theology Is The Science Of Faith
- Answering Objections To The Claim That Theology Is A Science
- Why Theology Is The “Queen of The Sciences”
- Why Theology Is Important
- What Are We Supposed To Believe and Why Are We Supposed To Believe It
- What Theology Studies - The Subject Matter of Theology Simplified and Explained
- The Different Ways Something Can Be Revealed And Why We Need To Know Them
- The Important Distinction Between God’s Revelation “In Itself” And God’s Revelation “As Known
- Why We Believe: The Formal Object Of Faith
- How Theology Is Rationally Justified
- The Huge Gaping Hole In Catholic Formation Today
- The Main Divisions Of Theological Science - Learning The Theological "Landscape" of Catholicism
- Debunking The Myth That There Is No Progress In Theology
- Why The Desire To “Simplify” Theology Back To The Level Of The Early Christians Is Wrongheaded
- Theological Method: The Difference Between Positive And Scholastic Theology And Why We Need Both
- Why Those Who Despise Scholastic Theology Are (Probably) Modernist Heretics
- Why St. Thomas Aquinas is the “model” for the “right way to do theology”
- The Truth About Where God’s Word Is Today And How Christian Doctrine Comes Down To Us
- How To Think About “Tradition” and Why It’s Important
- "Bible Alone” Theory Debunked
- The Catholic Understanding Of How We Are Connected To The Historical Revelation Of God
- How Tradition Relates To Scripture (Critical)
- The "Monuments of Tradition " And Why They Are Important For Us
- Three Ways Christian Tradition Is Superior To Scripture
- The Authority Of The Church And Why It's Important
- The Rule Of Faith: A Critical Standard For The Theologian
- What Dogma Is And Why It’s Important
- Why We Should Desire As Many Dogmas As Possible
- Bad Arguments Against Dogma (And How To Answer Them)
- Protestant and Modernist Errors About Dogma
- How To Think About Theological Development : Doctrinal Development Demystified
- And More...
All theologians are NOT equally valuable. Some are more important than others. Here are just a few quotes to draw your attention to the emphasis the Church has placed on the method of St. Thomas Aquinas:
St. Thomas Aquinas is “… a master of thought and a model of the right way to do theology.”
- Pope St. John Paul II
Aquinas is “the leader and master of theology, … to disregard Aquinas cannot be done without suffering great harm."
- Pope St. Pius X
Aquinas’ works are “…more brilliant than the sun and written without the shadow of error.”
- Pope Benedict XIII
"Aquinas alone enlightened the Church more than ALL other doctors; a man can derive more profit in a year from his books than from spending his whole life studying the doctrines of others".
- Pope John XXII
Every Catholic should take St. Thomas Aquinas as their model for studying theology and the reason why is simple: the classic wisdom of Aquinas has staying power. It has stood the test of time because it is TRUE.
That’s why his thought has been handed down over the centuries and that’s why it’s a tradition that will last forever.
Made For Beginners. Clearly and Simply
Explained in Plain English
This course is made for beginners and is well-suited for Catholic adults and teens with no previous experience.
- Clearly and simply explained
- No prior experience necessary
- Convenient and versatile
- Use it whenever you want it
- Take it anywhere
- Easy to follow
- Ready to go anytime you are
- Step-by-step lessons
- Fits your schedule
- Just watch and follow along
Here's What All You Get:
The Introduction To Catholic Theology contains 22 easy to follow lessons that comes in both an online format along with a standard DVD format playable in all regions.
Get The Whole Course On DVD Video
This is NOT some old boring professor droning on and on in a monotone that will put you to sleep.
Dr. Sullivan is PASSIONATE about this topic and these videos show it.
Learn all the important things that human reason can tell us about the world and how that harmonizes with revelation.
Taught in an energetic and engaging fashion, you will get all eight video lessons totaling approximately three hours of material in a DVD format.
Get all the lessons in a MP3 audio format so that you can learn while driving to work or going for a jog.
Get The Whole Course On MP3 Audio
Don't have time to watch all of the videos? No problem! That's why we have included the entire course for you in audio mp3 format.
Having the course on audio is GREAT for learning while you are on a drive, on a treadmill, or whatever other mindless background activity you might be doing.
Download these files and put them on your phone or other device and turn any boring task into an exciting learning adventure.
This study guide follows the videos and helps you learn the material in a professionally laid out visual format.
The Aquinas Study Guide
Available by instant download. Professionally formatted and laid out with helpful tips, highlighted key points in the margins, and easy to scan bullet points, this is the perfect companion to the video lessons!
This guide perfectly follows the videos and assists you in learning the material.
Having the material in different formats like this helps to better accommodate different learning styles and increases comprehension and retention.
With this helpful study guide, you'll be able to easily follow along with the videos and take notes as you go.
Become Knowledgeable And Articulate In The Most Important Things
Learning an important subject like this can help you in a number of ways.
- Help yourself, your family, and your friends all become stronger in their faith.
- Start your own study group at your church
- Gain important knowledge and skills you can use your whole life long
- Do your part to help make the world a better place.
- Feel good about yourself by gaining a whole new perspective on the universe
- Help your unbelieving friends and family members see the evidence for hell
- Pass this knowledge down as a treasure to later generations
- Help your kids gain the edge against any atheists that will challenge them later in life
- Enjoy the clear headed thinking about the Christian faith that reassures, inspires, and gives you peace of mind
Course Instructor: Scott M. Sullivan PhD
Dr. Scott M. Sullivan has taught philosophy and logic at various universities and is the founder of Classical Theist productions; a company devoted to resurrecting the best ideas of the classic Christian tradition and bringing them into the modern world through convenient and accessible course materials.
Dr. Sullivan is the author of St. Thomas Aquinas and the Principle of Sufficient Reason and An Introduction to Traditional Logic, a text widely used in numerous universities and seminaries.
Dr. Sullivan has also discussed the importance of Aquinas’ thought on EWTN television and several nationally syndicated radio programs.
A Good Introduction To Theology Belongs In The Home Of Every Educated Catholic Family
An Introduction To Catholic Theology According To The Mind Of St. Thomas Aquinas
Click the button below to order. You will then be taken to our 100% secure order form. After completing your checkout we will send you a confirmation email and tracking number.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Introduction to Catholic Theology $57
(Instant Video Version)
Online Version: Instant Online Lifetime Access – Plays on All Computers and Mobile Devices
Choose this option to get the online version of this course. You’ll get instant access to all lessons and the downloadable study guide upon completion of the checkout process. (Additional hard copies of the study guide are also available).
Add To Cart $57
Introduction to Catholic Theology $77
(DVD + Digital Version)
DVD Version: Get BOTH The Online Version And The DVDs and Study Guide Mailed To Your Home
Choose this option to get BOTH the online and DVD version of this course. You’ll get all 27 lessons in both online and DVDs mailed to your home along with a hardcopy of the study guide upon completion of the checkout process.
Add To Cart $77